W.i.n.t.e.R – N – S.n.o.W

by Saturday, January 25, 2014 0 comments
Not all people like snow, and there are people who doesn’t like Winter. I am not sure about you, do you like Winter or Snow or Both?

I am from the category of people who like Winter and Snow both but if there is a time when you want to go out for some work or have to go do some shopping or when you start for your office in the morning and you need to drive in a snow... :( that’s when I hate winter a lot.

Anyway, but when anyone asks me to come and play in the snow, I would be happy to go out and play in the snow, especially my son, he loves snow very much and we spend lots of time making a snow-man.

Last winter we were playing out side in our backyard when there was snowing, that was my wife’s first winter in Canada, and as she never experienced snow before, she was very happy, at the same time very much enjoying/playing with snow. Here are some of the photos I captured!



Same time my son was playing in snow, he was collecting all snow to make a snow man! :)


I remember one very nice quote on the weather – and I completely agree to it!!
Sunshine is delicious, rain is refreshing, wind braces us up, snow is exhilarating; there is really no such thing as bad weather, only different kinds of good weather.
– John Ruskin
Share your experience about the weather you like or share your captured photos.

How is your experience about cold winter, do you guys enjoy winter, specifically snow?

0 comments :

Post a Comment