Candle Light Dinner

by Friday, March 18, 2016 0 comments
Tabletop decorated with a beautiful candle, well who doesn't like to eat in a beautiful and lovely environment where soothing music is playing in the background and no one is around you except your love once.

I love eating in silence but having 10 years old son & with a very talkative wife... hmm you can imagine or guess what I wanted to say. Yes, that's correct.. :) :)

Well, I am not complaining but it is a fact & it is called life, I am sure there are many in this world belongs to the category as I!



Anyway, my main point was to inform you all about the importance of Silence while eating. There are many advantages of eating in silence and one of them is "It can Help us to Reduce Weight and Stress".

Here is another really very good article for your reference explaining what happens when we eat in silence, and what positive impact our body can have, read it - What happens when you eat in silence?

How many of you like eating in Dark ?? :) Well when I say dark doesn't mean complete dark but in Candle Light.. ! If you ask me, I would say, "I love Candle Light Dinner but only when there is a Silence around"!

Share your experience, or photos and your comments, thank you for visiting, have a wonderful day/night!

0 comments :

Post a Comment