Feel of The Hill Station

by Saturday, March 12, 2016 0 comments
I wonder if you guys have visited Bhimashankar Temple, near Pune (India). I have visited it a few years ago with my family during the monsoon season, and it was a breathtaking view. You are surrounded by huge dark jungle, sometimes I felt scary while taking photograph but at the same time if I forget the scary part (being in dark Jungle in the middle of the Road) then I actually enjoyed the trip and the view a lot.

I think it was the very first time I was in such a dark jungle photographing all alone, it was really really scary!



You don’t hear any sound except the rain and trees leaves sound, and of course, sound small insects, birds and frogs were everywhere. I was imagining a big animal like tiger or lion crossing the road while I was photographing in the middle of the jungle :) but fortunately, nothing like that has happened. It was a very memorable trip in a good way! :)

If you guys are near Pune (India) city, planning to stay or looking for a place where you can spend time with your family and loved once then don’t miss this place, especially if you are there in monsoon season, the entire road journey from Pune to Bhimashankar is quite beautiful. I am sure you guys will love the place.

I am sharing some of the snaps taken during that trip using my old point-and-shoot Sony Camera. I hope you will like it! Enjoy!






0 comments :

Post a Comment